- With Storage (84)
- With Drawers (63)
- With USB (23)
- With Shelves (13)
- 3 Drawer (10)
- With Keyboard Tray (10)
- With Power Outlets (10)
- Gaming (9)
- Cube Storage (6)
- Adjustable Standing (5)
- Folding (4)
- With Lock (4)
- Assembled (3)
- Lift-Top (3)
- Nesting (3)
- With Cord Management (3)
- With Hutch (3)
- 2 Drawer (2)
- Made in the USA (2)
- With Bookcase (2)
- With LED Lights (2)
- With Monitor Shelf (2)
- Ergonomic (1)
- Extending (1)
- With Glass Top (1)
Office Desks Buying Guide
What are the different types of office desks?When it comes to office desks, there are several types to choose from. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Executive desks: These are large, impressive desks that are typically made of high quality materials and are designed for use by top level executives.
- Computer desks: These are designed specifically for use with computers and often have features like keyboard trays and built in cable management.
- Standing desks: These are desks that can be adjusted to a standing height, which can be beneficial for those who spend a lot of time sitting.
- L shaped desks: These are desks that have a corner shape, which can be useful for those who need a lot of workspace.
- U shaped desks: These are similar to L shaped desks, but with an additional section that creates a U shape. These are great for those who need even more workspace.
What should I consider when buying an office desk?When buying an office desk, there are several factors to consider. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Size: Make sure the desk is the right size for your space and your needs.
- Material: Consider the material the desk is made of and whether it will be durable enough for your needs.
- Style: Choose a style that fits with the overall aesthetic of your office.
- Features: Consider any additional features you might need, such as built in storage or cable management.
- Price: Set a budget and look for desks that fit within that budget.
What are the benefits of a standing desk?Standing desks have become increasingly popular in recent years, and for good reason. Here are some of the benefits of using a standing desk:
- Reduced back pain: Standing can help reduce back pain caused by sitting for long periods of time.
- Better posture: Standing can also help improve posture, which can have a range of health benefits.
- Increased energy: Standing can help increase energy levels and reduce feelings of fatigue.
- Better circulation: Standing can also help improve circulation, which can have a range of health benefits.
When choosing an office desk, consider whether a standing desk might be a good option for you. If you spend a lot of time sitting, a standing desk could be a great way to improve your health and productivity.