Living Spaces One (1) Year Limited Warranty for Furniture
The Limited Warranty
Living Spaces offers a one (1) year limited warranty on most of its furniture covering manufacturer defects in workmanship and material. This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.How long is the limited warranty valid?
The Living Spaces Limited Warranty, subject to the exceptions for frames and springs below, remains in force for one year and is valid from the date of purchaser receipt (delivery or customer pick up).
Frames are covered for three (3) years for a structural defect in materials or workmanship not caused by neglect or abuse. Springs are also covered for three (3) years for breakage or detachment not caused by neglect or abuse.
In the event a defect that is covered by the warranty is found, Living Spaces will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part. The Living Spaces Warranty does not cover the cost of labor and transportation.
Additional warranty protection is available under the Living Spaces Care Free Plan extended warranty. The Living Spaces Care Free Plan provides extended warranty coverage for the cost of labor, transportation and parts for covered items. Click here to learn more about the Living Spaces Care Free Plan.What is (and is not) covered?
The Living Spaces Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in all Living Spaces furniture, subject to the exceptions below.
The following are not covered as part of the Living Spaces Limited Warranty:
- Accidental damage and normal wear and tear from in-home use.
- Damage occurring during or arising from delivery.
- Damage resulting from neglect or abuse. Living Spaces will assess the product for neglect or abuse and make a determination at its own discretion.
- Furniture used for commercial or institutional purposes including but not limited to home daycare, business and rental purposes, and property staging.
- Mattresses, mattress foundations, adjustable bases, mattress protectors, and other mattress accessories (Click here to learn more about manufacturer warranties for mattresses and adjustable bases sold at Living Spaces)
- Accessories or clearance and floor model furniture sold “as-is”. There is no exchange, refund, return or service for “as-is” items
Additional items that are not covered or that may void the Living Spaces Limited Warranty include:
- Customer modifications.
- Fabric damage due to fabric protection application.
- Colorfastness or dye lot variations of fabrics.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, improper storage, or accidents.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care including but not limited to pet hair, mold, bug infestation, water damage.
- Non-residential use.
- Use for which the product was not designed or intended.
- Settling of cushions due to normal wear and tear.
- Piling, wrinkling and seam separation due to normal wear and tear.
- Customer modification.
- Fabric fading or discoloration due to exposure to elements including but not limited to sunlight.
- Water damage to electrical components.
- Natural wood grain characteristics.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State. The limited warranty does not cover any implied warranties beyond the length of this limited warranty, and it does not cover consequential or incidental damage. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states also do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you as well.
Cost to have a Living Spaces Limited Warranty item serviced
Warranty (1 Year)
|Cost of replacement parts||$0|
|Schedule in-home service tech||$99|
|Transportation – pick up and redelivery after service||$99|
|Cost of labor||$50 per hour|
The claims processWhat do I need to do to get warranty service?
- Step 1: Visit https://www.livingspaces.com/warrantyclaim to begin the warranty claim process. You will be asked a series of questions designed to help determine whether your claim is covered.
- Step 2: Provide requested information, including name, phone number, email address, physical address, Sales Order number (if available), incident date, and the incident description.
- Step 3: Take photos of the defective area as well as at least one photo of the entire product (not just a photo showing the issue for which you are submitting a claim), and upload the photos.
- Step 3: Submit your claim.
- Step 4: Living Spaces will review your claim information and determine whether your claim is covered by this Limited Warranty. Review typically takes approximately three (3) business days.
- Step 5: Living Spaces will provide further instructions by email regarding your claim. Resolution may involve in-home repair by a technician, additional labor and repair, or replacement of parts or the entire item. The costs for labor and transportation are not covered. The cost for a technician is $99, the cost for labor is $50/hour, and the cost for pick up and redelivery after service is $99.
You must have an open claim and authorization from the Living Spaces Warranty Service team before transporting your merchandise to a Living Spaces facility for repair.What if I have questions?
If you have any questions or would like to obtain more information on the Living Spaces Limited Warranty, contact Living Spaces toll-free at (877) 266-7300.
Return and Exchange Policies
Please follow this link to the Living Spaces Return and Exchange Policies.