White Bar Stool
A white bar stool can be completely “on-trend sleek,” or completely “vintage-shabby-chic.” It all depends on the finish!
Types of Finishes (& Their Associated Style)
- Distressed: While “distress” is often used as an umbrella term for any finish that looks worn, its actual definition, and the one accepted by interior designers, is the absence of finish. Works best with: vintage, shabby chic and industrial styles.
- Patina: While “distress” encompasses the lack of finish, patina is the “add-ons.” Essentially, it takes a lacquered or polished surface and adds on paint to make it look like an antique. Works best with: vintage, shabby chic and industrial styles.
- Lacquer: Lacquer is a shiny polish that is applied to the surface of wood and metal in furniture. Works best with: modern, glam and mid-century modern styles.
For your style pleasure: choose a white counter stool!
Common Types, Styles and Features of White Counter Stools
White counter stools come in many shapes and sizes – and with many features. Here are a few of the most common!
- Tapered legs
- Aluminum legs
- Backless design
- Slat-back support design
- Wingback design
- Patina (distress) finish
- All-wood material construction
- All-metal material construction
White Counter Stools: A Surefire Way to Impress Guests!
No matter which style/design type/feature you choose, you’re sure to bring home a stunner. Prepare to impress guests – with comfort and style!