Sculptures + Figurines158 items starting at $15
Sculpture / Figurine Ideas
Shootin’ the breeze when it comes to style? These sculpture and figurine decor tips will help you shape up in no time at all.
- Nature, Nurtured. Nature holds tremendous decorating power; you need look no further than a statement wood buffet – brought to life by natural light, clay brick walls and stone-and-wood accessories.
- Ambient Abstractions. While we may never know for sure just exactly what an abstract decorative sculpture means, we can always count on it to deliver a glamorous ambiance!
- Golden Dreams. ‘Staying golden’ is easy with a gilded bookcase – complete with shiny metallic decor – by your side!
- Sealed with Elegance. If silver and teal were a Hollywood ‘it’ couple, would their celebrity couple name be “Tilver,” or “Seal”? Seems a toss-up to us – but either way, we’re loving the look!
- Child’s Play. Remember the game of Jacks from childhood? A “knucklebones” figurine piece may be a grown-up, sophisticated version of it – but it’s still just as whimsical and fun-loving as its toy counterpart!
- Crossing Lines. Monochromatic geometric cube decor? Block yes!
- Seeing Stars. If ‘star light, star bright’ is your jam, look the other way…because here, we’re all about star dark and tarnished!
- Cactus Cooler. Give your desert dreams a golden revival…starting with metallic cactus figurines.
- Crystal Clear. Clean cut lines are boring. Jagged lines are fun. Incorporate crystals amidst your shelf decor – the natural rock formations are as chic as anything and will give your space a fun edge (pun intended)!
- Around the Globe. If you live to travel, let your shelves show it. Miniature globes, souvenirs, and travel-inspired books will keep the wanderlust vibes going strong.
- Ready Orb Not! Sometimes, a figurine doesn’t have to be “of” anything; even a few lines shaped into a ball can bring mesmerizing zen.
- All for One. Figurine-aholic? A desk + hutch won’t fix the problem – but will make your collection feel organized and elegant!