Here’s everything you need to know about free shipping on furniture and accessories!
Free Shipping – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum purchase needed for free shipping?
Furniture: The minimum purchase needed to qualify for free shipping on furniture is $99. (Taxes and Care Free fees are not included.)
Accessories: No minimum purchase is needed!
2. Can free shipping be applied to clearance and accessories?
Yes, clearance items count towards the $99 purchase subtotal.
All accessories qualify for free parcel shipping, no minimum needed.
3. Will purchasing the Care Free Plan count toward the $99 subtotal eligibility?
No, the Care Free Plan and sales tax does not count toward the minimum subtotal. The $99 requirement applies to products only.
4. What is the shipping cost for orders less than the $99?
Orders less than $99 will have a flat shipping fee of $99. Shipping fees may vary for regions outside of our standard service areas.
5. Is free shipping available for all regions?
Regions outside of our service areas may be ineligible for free shipping.
6. When will my items arrive?
Please check here for information about your delivery time.
7. When can I expect my shipment?
Due to COVID-19-related developments, deliveries are made Tuesday-Saturday. For all standard service areas we will give you a three-hour window the night before your delivery date.
8. With free shipping, where will the delivery person place my furniture?
- Single family homes: Your order will be placed inside of the front door or garage.
- Apartments: Your order will be placed in the lobby, if your building has one. If your building does not have one, the order will be placed inside the front door of the apartment.
9. Does the Shipping plan include unpacking, unwrapping, assembly, or the removal of packaging?
No. If you would like your delivery to include unpacking, unwrapping, assembly, or the removal of packaging, you would need to select ‘Full Service Delivery’ at checkout.
Find more Q&As about shipping, delivery, and more here.