Work from Home Desks
Wood Office Desks
A quality wood office desk offers a timeless warmth that will turn any ordinary workstation into an elegant office retreat.
Choosing a Wood Desk for Your Home Office
Wood desks come in many shapes and forms, and the right wood office desk for your space should reflect your design style and personality. Here are just a few stylistic elements that are commonly incorporated into wood desk designs available today:
- Distressed finishes. Distressed finishes on a natural wood desk add a warm vintage flair to an office-chic aesthetic.
- Attached cabinets and file organizers. Designed especially for the hyper-organized, wood desks with shelves and cabinets make it effortless to keep tidy and on-task.
- Tapered legs. Tapered legs on a wood desk deliver a distinctively mid-century modern flair – perfect for any contemporary home office space with a bit of an edge.
- Metallic hardware. For more of an industrial-chic feel, consider a wood desk featuring metal legs, drawer pulls and other hardware.
- Side drawers. Most wood desks are designed with two pullout drawers built directly underneath the desktop (so that when you sit at the desk, the drawers pull out directly in front of you – just above your lap). For extra organization, however, consider wood desks that also feature drawers built along the sides – which often come in deeper dimensions for maximum storage space.
- Corner desks. Wood corner desks are designed in an L-shape, making it effortless to style your home office desk in a corner – without adding extra bulk.