All your furniture delivery questions and answers, all in one place.
- Shipping is free on all orders (no minimum) in most areas. Check your area's availablity.
Is My Purchase Eligible for Delivery?
- If you are making a purchase online, you will see whether or not your item is eligible for delivery at checkout. If you only see an option for pick-up, contact Guest Services (877-266-7300), who will be able to assist you with further delivery options.
- If you want to know exactly where your item is, track it through our Delivery Tracker. While the Delivery Tracker will only display your order on the day of delivery, once it is en route, you will be able to follow your order until it arrives at your home.
Buy it today and enjoy it tonight with Living Spaces’ same-day delivery services. Check to see if we deliver near you – and whether same-day delivery* is available for your order – through the Delivery Options finder. You will also find here the delivery fee specific to your location.
*To be eligible for same-day delivery, all orders must be made by 4 p.m.
- While many of our items come pre-assembled, there are also some that require manual assembly. For your convenience, our one low, flat Full Service Delivery fee includes assembly! Select 'Full Service Delivery' at checkout, and we'll bring your item to your home, where you can just sit back, relax and watch as our team sets it up exactly where you please.
- For Full Service Delivery and Indoor Drop Off someone 18 years or older must be present to sign for delivery. No signature is required for Outdoor Drop Off.
- If you would rather assemble the items yourself, make sure to look for the "Tools Included" icon on any product when purchasing online. This means that the tools mentioned in assembly instructions will be included with your new purchase, making setup even easier. If, before purchase, you are unsure of which parts of the product need to be assembled and would like to find out more, don't hesitate to reach out to our chat team (look for the chat icon when browsing furniture on our site).
- If you see an icon on a product's page labeled Easy to Assemble, this means the product takes less time than most to put together. Generally, there are also little to no tools required, no heavy lifting and no need for a second pair of hands. If you're the type of person who would rather not deal with an array of confusing parts and pieces, keep it simple with a purchase from our Easy to Assemble collections.
- While delivery does not currently include furniture removal, we do offer old mattress removal when you select 'Full Service Delivery' at checkout. If you need to dispose of an old mattress, notify us during checkout – in-store or online – and our delivery team will take it off your hands.
- If you have special instructions that the Delivery Team needs to know, record them in the “Special Delivery Instructions” field during online checkout. This will appear under “Delivery Address” during your checkout.
"Dropship" means, instead of delivery, we utilize parcel shipping to get you your items.
Depending on your zip code, you will be able to choose the delivery date and time. We offer morning and afternoon delivery windows. Some areas only have a single delivery time window to choose from per day. To see the delivery options for your specific zip code, visit our Delivery Options Page.
Yes, we delivery to the east coast. To check the delivery options specific to your zip code, please visit our Delivery Options Page.
Can I Set a Future Delivery Date and Time?
- If you want your furniture delivered at a specific date and time more than 30 days in the future (from the date of your purchase), you can! To schedule your future delivery date, simply contact Guest Services at (877) 266-7300.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may occur. Please contact our Guest Services team at (877) 266-730, option #2 to inquire about your delivery. Changes may be subject to additional fees.
Unfortunately, all delivery schedules are created the evening before based on delivery locations, assembly times, and whether or not an item needs to be picked up and returned. This process allows our delivery personnel to best maximize their time spent at each location. If you would like to adjust or request a different delivery time, please, contact our Guest services team at (877) 266-7300.
Yes, you may convert your order to delivery by going into the store or calling Guest Services at (877) 266-7300 option 2. Please note that the applicable delivery fee will be charged in order to schedule your delivery date.
- If you have further questions about your delivery, contact the Delivery Support Team at (877) 266-7300, Monday through Sunday, 6 a.m. to 12 Midnight (Pacific Standard Time).
You can track your order on the Delivery Tracker page located above the search bar on our home page. Please note, this tracking system will only be available on the day your order is being delivered.
Please give us a call at 877-266-7300. We'll try to track down your order based on delivery address, phone number, or email on file.
Magnolia Home Scaffold II 11 Drawer Dresser By Joanna Gaines$895 was $1,095
Magnolia Home Scaffold II 30" 3 Drawer Nightstand By Joanna Gaines$395 was $495
— More Great Articles —
Read the Latest
Editorial Disclaimer: Articles featuring tips and advice are intended for educational purposes and only as general recommendations. Always practice personal discretion when using and caring for furniture, decor and related items.