Coffee Tables and Cocktail Tables
A living room essential, a good coffee table will feel warm and familiar – and transform any space with refreshing elegance.
Coffee Tables with Storage
What better way to conceal clutter, keep organized and give your living room a chic flair than with a coffee table with storage?
- Lift-Top Coffee Tables: The design of the lift-top coffee table is so streamlined and easy to use, you will wonder how you ever got along without it.
- Coffee Tables with Drawers: Coffee tables with drawers are the perfect solution for storing books, TV remotes and more – and for those times when you need to tidy up in a rush.
- Trunk Coffee Tables: Give your space old-fashioned elegance with a vintage-inspired trunk coffee table.
- Coffee Tables with Shelves: Display an elegant chessboard, souvenir from your latest trip or any other prized possession with a coffee table with shelves.
Unique Coffee Tables
Give your living room a unique edge with a one-of-a-kind coffee table. Designs such as iron drawer pulls, glass tops and triangular surfaces merge classic silhouettes with bold style. In coffee tables, some of the most standout details tend to include:
- Mirror finishes
- Trestle bases
- Glass tops
- Tapered legs
- Casters for portability
- Stainless steel trimmings
- And more!
Whether you use it as a complement to a larger design scheme or as a statement piece on its own, a coffee table with a unique flair is sure to refine any space – and serve as an exciting conversation piece for years to come.
Which Coffee Table Is Best For Your Space?
When choosing the best coffee table for your space, consider the other pieces in your room: are they dark or light? Simple or embellished? Shiny or distressed? Choose a coffee table that complements your existing décor – or start with a coffee table you love and pick out other pieces to match it! – to create a cohesive aesthetic.
Coffee Table Décor
You have just bought your brand new coffee table and pushed it in front of your living room sofa. Now, it is time to style it! Look for bold centerpieces and chic decorative accents to bring your new coffee table to life – and make it yours.
If you find that you want to style more decorative accents than your coffee table provides the surface space for, or if you simply want to step away from the traditional living room layout, then don’t be afraid to go the unconventional route by placing two coffee tables side by side! For clean symmetry, stick to two of the same designs, or pair contrasting colors and silhouettes for an eclectic flair. You can even consider tiered layers – in which a shorter coffee table or cocktail table is placed under (and slightly to the side of) a taller coffee table!