Wood Home Accents With Storage6 items starting at $79
- 11'' - 16'' (3)
- 16'' & Above (3)
widthPlease enter valid ranges—
- $40 & Above (6)
sale_pricePlease enter valid ranges—
- 11'' - 16'' (1)
- 16'' & Above (5)
heightPlease enter valid ranges—
- 5'' - 10'' (1)
- 10'' - 15'' (5)
- 15'' & Above (1)
depthPlease enter valid ranges—
Home Accents Collection
The designs in your home are functional and utilitarian home furnishings. But just because furniture is functional doesn’t mean you can’t dress it up and adorn it with home accents! For example, consider these ideas: fill a large vase with colorful Christmas ornaments during the holidays, highlight black and white photos in an assortment of different colored frames or set out large lanterns with scented candles to add ambiance to your interior.
If you’re interested in exploring home accent ideas, you’re in the right place! We encourage you to browse our eclectic selection of accessories. Because we have options galore in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes, you can be certain you’ll find options that will complement your personal home décor style.
- Vases are incredibly versatile table toppers. Fill them with a bouquet, a single flower, seashells, etc. Or, let a unique vase be the focal point and let it stand alone.
- Sculptures and figurines are the ideal table decorations to showcase your personal interests or create a theme room of sorts. A side table in a media room could feature a vintage video projector figurine, for example.
- If you’re having trouble finding a look that complements a particular design in your home, you can’t go wrong with candle holder or lanterns. Not sure how to decorate a round coffee table? How about round candleholders or a large lantern! Candle holders and lanterns also allow you bathe your space in a warm glow of subdued light.
- Another smart way to decorate? Display round decorative plates.
- If you live in a small space, table boxes aren’t only decorative, they also provide discreet storage for eyeglasses, medications, recipe cards, mail, etc.
- Bookends are also ideal for smaller spaces where you may not have space for accessories that don’t serve a necessary function. You can find bookends ranging from the whimsical to the sleek and modern.
- Why not adorn your home with decorative clocks with to keep your family on schedule?
- Keep your vino at arm’s length by adorning your style with wine racks paired with baskets to hold and showcase your corks? It's the definition of fun and functional!
- Finally, display picture frames with photos of your friends and loved ones.