Swivel Chairs196 items starting at $250
- Under $300 (3)
- $1000 & Above (25)
sale_pricePlease enter valid ranges—
widthPlease enter valid ranges—
depthPlease enter valid ranges—
- Under 30'' (78)
- 40'' & Above (23)
heightPlease enter valid ranges—
Shop Swivel Chairs
Modern swivel chair designs offer the convenience of being able to face any which direction, whenever you want – without losing the same enveloping comfort of a traditional armchair or recliner.
The Swivel Chair Comfort
- Swivel Chairs with Reclining Capabilities: Swivel around or recline back – or both! Thanks to an ingenious 2-in-1 design, swivel recliners let you lounge any way, at any angle.
- Swivel Chairs with Track Arms: Extra ergonomic support, and a place to rest your arms, exactly where you need it.
- Swivel Chairs with Wood Bases: When it comes to optimizing comfort, support and safety levels in a swivel chair, quality materials are everything – especially in a base. Opt for solid hardwood types for extra strength and durability.
- Swivel Chairs with Leather and Fabric Upholstery: Chair comfort isn’t just about how seamlessly a chair can swivel or recline – it’s also about the feel of the upholstery. For customized comfort, choose from the buttery-soft feel of 100% leather to the cozy texture of plush fabric.
- Swivel Chairs with Curved Backs: Swivel chairs with curved backs let you fall into lounge-worthy comfort while experiencing enveloping, ergonomic support.
- Swivel Chairs with Adjustable Headrests: While all swivel chair headrests are designed to give you ergonomic neck support, none allows for tailored comfort quite like an adjustable headrest. Whether you want to stretch all the way back or keep your neck high and lifted, a swivel chair with an adjustable headrest offers endless possibilities for custom comfort.
The ‘Swivel’ Difference
Swivel chairs make it easy to find your most comfortable position – and stay there. If, for example, you’re watching TV and need to reach for something slightly behind you, simply use the swivel feature to face the other way, grab what you need, and return back again to your starting position – all within seconds.
Where to Place a Swivel Chair
Swivel chairs come in a variety of styles; most are designed for living room, bedroom, office and nursery seating. Many modern styles of swivel chairs even ‘hide’ the swivel feature, so that the overall design mimics the look of a traditional armchair or sofa chair.
Versatile Seating Options
Built for ergonomic support and comfort, and with a variety of style options to choose from, swivel chairs are one of the easiest design choices you can make – whether you’re looking to upgrade the style of your office chair or simply want to add the convenience of the swivel feature to living room seating.