7. Comfort and Warmth
The onset of fall brings the urge to curl up inside our homes. What better place to do that than your bedroom? Many of this fall's decorating trends make it easy to add warm, comfortable elements to your bedroom, without requiring a complete overhaul. If your room's ready for a new color palette, consider going monochromatic or monochromatic with high contrast — and be sure to add carpeting, upholstered furniture, linens and cushions for an eclectic mix of patterns, shapes and textures.
More Fall Bedroom Decor Ideas
Quench your thirst for fall home decor with a hot mug of pumpkin-spiced coffee . . . and these bonus tips for bedroom decor.
- Halloween shams + pillow covers: The great thing about shams and covers is that you don't have to buy a whole new pillow to make your room feel seasonal. Just unzip and switch out!
- A faux fur fall throw: Nothing is cozier than soft things! Add a faux fur throw blanket for instant fall vibes.
- Scented candles + string lights: Lighting is underrated and can affect vibes more than we realize. Use candles (make sure to get them in fall scents!) along with string lights for an extra dose of luminescense.
- Throw pillows in fall colors: Orange, red, brown + cream is all you need!
- A seasonal duvet cover: Like shams, duvet covers let you switch up your seasonal decor without needing to splurge on an actual insert.
- A headboard to match the color scheme: A cozy headboard can be just the thing for cozy fall bedroom decor.
- The official "Autumn decor bowl" (White pumpkins + pinecones): On a side table, place a bowl filled with miniature versions of these fall-ready favorites.
— More Great Articles —
Read the Latest
Editorial Disclaimer: Articles featuring tips and advice are intended for educational purposes and only as general recommendations. Always practice personal discretion when using and caring for furniture, decor and related items.