Where Should You Buy a Mattress?
Staffed with helpful sleep experts, and carrying a wide selection of top-reviewed brands, including Beautyrest, Revive, Serta and Comfort, the best place to buy a mattress is the Revive Sleep Center!
1. Because you want plenty of options to choose from
2. Because you want a bed-in-a-box mattress
3. Because you want to order your mattress online
4. Because you want to try before you buy
5. Because you want to wake up revived tomorrow
Why Choose a Revive Mattress?
From cooling gel foam to innovative individually-wrapped coils, Revive mattresses work all night long to keep you comfortable and supported.
Comfort + Support
Each Revive mattress is crafted to bring you the kind of responsive comfort that will last through the night, keeping you supported and asleep. Here are a few of the ways Revive accomplishes this.
- Eco-Flex HD Foam: Revive mattresses are made with Eco-Flex HD Foam, a type of memory foam designed with higher density for longer lasting comfort and support. Revive foam is also Certi-Pur certified for healthy and eco-friendly sleep
- Supportive Coil System: Hybrid and innerspring mattresses by Revive are designed with high-quality coil systems designed for targeted, responsive support. Some Revive mattresses also feature a Caliber Edge Wrapped Coil System of individually-wrapped coils for virtually eliminated motion transfer between sleepers.
- Tri-Zoned Foam Encasement Design: Featured in Revive Series 4, 5 and 6, a specially formulated foam edge helps to keep the edges of the mattress from sagging – and provides extra lumbar support to help reduce aches and pains.
If you're looking for cooling comfort, Revive's got it. Here are a couple of the ways Revive mattresses work to keep you cool and comfortable.
- CoolTouch GEL Memory Foam: CoolTouch GEL Memory Foam is not your typical memory foam. Packed with heat-dispersing gel and infused with ventilated, open-cell passageways, CoolTouch brings 12x more breathable comfort than other nationally-advertised memory foam products.
- Cool Bounce Copper Gel: Revive mattresses with Cool Bounce Copper Gel infuse ventilated foam layers with the science of copper gel – for heat-dispersion and lasting support.
Direct Contact Design
Thanks to Revive's unique 'surface gel,' you can experience all the cooling and contour benefits of gel foam from the moment you come in contact with it; look for Revive mattresses featuring Direct Contact Design for ultimate deep sleep results.
What Is a Revive Innerspring Mattress?
Revive innerspring mattresses combine the classic comfort of innersprings with Revive’s innovative gel support technology.
What Goes Into a Revive Innerspring Mattress?
Revive innerspring mattresses will often feature one of three types of innersprings:
- Series Wrapped Coil System: A system of innersprings in which each coil is individually wrapped in a thin fabric, the Series Wrapped Coil System is designed to prevent motion transfer (meaning that your mattress is less likely to “move” or “bounce” around).
- VertiCoil: A Revive mattress with a VertiCoil System features innersprings that are shaped like squares – which makes them fit together more easily while delivering high amounts of durability and support.
- Bonnell Coil System: Using innersprings shaped like hourglasses, Bonnell is one of the most classic and affordable options for innerspring mattresses.
While each of these coil systems works along with Revive memory foam (see below) to deliver unbeatable comfort and support, please note that only the wrapped coil systems are compatible with adjustable bases.
Along with innersprings, Revive innerspring mattresses also feature layers of comfort foams and gel:
- Tri-zoned foam encasement: To help prevent sagging edges, Revive has designed a foam encasement system specifically targeting the perimeter of a mattress.
- CoolTouch GEL Memory Foam: If you prefer the feel of innersprings but tend to sleep too hot, consider a Revive innerspring mattress with CoolTouch GEL Memory Foam, featuring open-cell technology that breathes – and keeps cool – even during the stuffiest of nights.
- Eco-Flex HD Foam: Made of high-density and high conforming (and Certi-Pur certified) foam, the Eco-Flex HD Foam combines with Revive innersprings to deliver sleep comfort like no other.
So, there you have it – just a few of the most popular comfort and support systems that make Revive innerspring mattresses so dreamy!
Is a Revive Hybrid Mattress Right for Me?
Depending on the comfort level, a Revive hybrid mattress might be right for you if you sleep on your back. Learn all about it here!
Who is the Best Type of Sleeper for Revive Hybrid Mattresses?
When deciding on the best mattress type for your sleep preferences, it can be common to focus on the material type – innerspring, memory foam or hybrid. Material type, however, has actually less to do with how a mattress feels to you than does the comfort level it contains. Revive hybrid mattresses generally offer more of a “balanced” comfort-support ratio compared to mattresses made with only innerspring or only memory foam, which makes them the top choice of those who prefer to sleep on their backs. (Because it naturally evenly distributes body weight, sleeping on the back, unlike sleeping on the side or stomach, requires neither “extra” support nor “extra” comfort.)
Choosing a Revive Hybrid Mattress for a Back Sleeper
But if you are indeed a back sleeper, be aware that Revive hybrid mattresses aren’t one-size-fits-all! Because of comfort levels, one hybrid Revive mattress may offer more support than another; when shopping for a new Revive hybrid mattress, look for words like “firm,” “plush,” and “medium,” – all of which can affect how a Revive hybrid mattress feels to you. The key to knowing whether or not you’re choosing the best Revive hybrid? Try out all three comfort levels in-store yourself.
The Final Verdict
Still not sure? If all three feel equally as comfortable or you’re having a hard time deciding between two, then your safest bet is to go with medium – the middle point between plush and firm.
Is a Revive Memory Foam Mattress Right for Me?
A Revive memory foam mattress isn’t made of your ordinary memory foam. Learn what makes it stand out from the rest.
What is inside a Revive Memory Foam Mattress – and how it can help you sleep better.
Revive brings a blend of quality materials designed for dreamy sleep. Here are a few of their most powerful sleep techs:
- Cooling graphite memory foam, memory foam made with graphite – a mineral found abundantly in nature coveted for its cooling and temperature-regulating qualities; featured in Revive’s newest r1+ and r2+ bed-in-a-box mattresses.
- Certi-PUR-US certified foam: Also featured in the new r1+ and r2+ designs, Certi-PUR-US-certified memory foam ensures a safe sleeping environment (and specifically, one free of heavy metals such as mercury and lead).
- Tri-zoned foam encasement design. While many memory foam mattresses mold to your shape with enveloping, down-like comfort, they also tend to sag easily. To help prevent this, Revive incorporates the innovative tri-zoned foam encasement design – made with a supportive edge and enhanced back support.
- Supportive direct contact design, crafted with swirl gel, placed on the topmost surface layer so that it comes into direct contact with your body for unbelievably conforming comfort.
- Increased Airflow from AirSpacer, designed to maximize breathability, keep moisture at bay and create an overall cooler sleeping environment.
Compared to their innerspring and hybrid counterparts, Revive memory foam mattresses deliver the highest levels of contouring; though anyone who prefers the slow-moving memory foam feel will be drawn to it, Revive memory foam is especially beneficial for those who sleep on their sides. (The softer support provides much-needed “give” for hip and shoulder joints.)
Related Mattress Articles
— Read the Latest —
Editorial Disclaimer: Articles featuring tips and advice are intended for educational purposes and only as general recommendations. Always practice personal discretion when using and caring for furniture, decor and related items.