A Revive memory foam mattress isn’t made of your ordinary memory foam. Learn what makes it stand out from the rest.
What is inside a Revive Memory Foam Mattress – and how it can help you sleep better.
Revive brings a blend of quality materials designed for dreamy sleep. Here are a few of their most powerful sleep techs:
- Cooling graphite memory foam, memory foam made with graphite – a mineral found abundantly in nature coveted for its cooling and temperature-regulating qualities; featured in Revive’s newest r1+ and r2+ bed-in-a-box mattresses.
- Certi-PUR-US certified foam: Also featured in the new r1+ and r2+ designs, Certi-PUR-US-certified memory foam ensures a safe sleeping environment (and specifically, one free of heavy metals such as mercury and lead).
- Tri-zoned foam encasement design. While many memory foam mattresses mold to your shape with enveloping, down-like comfort, they also tend to sag easily. To help prevent this, Revive incorporates the innovative tri-zoned foam encasement design – made with a supportive edge and enhanced back support.
- Supportive direct contact design, crafted with swirl gel, placed on the topmost surface layer so that it comes into direct contact with your body for unbelievably conforming comfort.
- Increased Airflow from AirSpacer, designed to maximize breathability, keep moisture at bay and create an overall cooler sleeping environment.
Compared to their innerspring and hybrid counterparts, Revive memory foam mattresses deliver the highest levels of contouring; though anyone who prefers the slow-moving memory foam feel will be drawn to it, Revive memory foam is especially beneficial for those who sleep on their sides. (The softer support provides much-needed “give” for hip and shoulder joints.)
— More Great Articles —
— Shop Featured Items —
Editorial Disclaimer: Articles featuring tips and advice are intended for educational purposes and only as general recommendations. Always practice personal discretion when using and caring for furniture, decor and related items.