What is inside a Revive Memory Foam Mattress – and how it can help you sleep better.
Revive brings a blend of quality materials designed for dreamy sleep. Here are a few of their most powerful sleep techs:
- Cooling graphite memory foam, memory foam made with graphite – a mineral found abundantly in nature coveted for its cooling and temperature-regulating qualities; featured in Revive’s newest r1+ and r2+ bed-in-a-box mattresses.
- Certi-PUR-US certified foam: Also featured in the new r1+ and r2+ designs, Certi-PUR-US-certified memory foam ensures a safe sleeping environment (and specifically, one free of heavy metals such as mercury and lead).
- Tri-zoned foam encasement design. While many memory foam mattresses mold to your shape with enveloping, down-like comfort, they also tend to sag easily. To help prevent this, Revive incorporates the innovative tri-zoned foam encasement design – made with a supportive edge and enhanced back support.
- Supportive direct contact design, crafted with swirl gel, placed on the topmost surface layer so that it comes into direct contact with your body for unbelievably conforming comfort.
- Increased Airflow from AirSpacer, designed to maximize breathability, keep moisture at bay and create an overall cooler sleeping environment.