Celebrated design duo, Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent recently launched an exclusive upholstery collection for Living Spaces. Featuring timeless pieces inspired by their travels, as well as items they live with at home, this line of luxurious yet affordable designs introduces 2 chic color trends we think you’ll love for this season and beyond. Jewel tones and classic neutrals, these palettes look just as stylish on their own as they do paired together, and they’ll shine in your space.
How Nate and Jeremiah Embrace Hygge in their New Collection
A word used to describe the warm and cozy Danish way of life, hygge (pronounced “hoo-gah”) was introduced to us a few years ago when it swept the nation as a major lifestyle trend. Although the full-blown hygge frenzy has dissipated, the desire to create more mindful, more beautiful spaces remains, and it’s embraced in the new upholstery collection that Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent have created. The incomparable interior designers weave the fundamentals of hygge in their pieces, and in the way they style them. Here’s how.
1 | Neutral Tones. The idea of hygge is to instill a sense of serenity and peacefulness in your space. Neutral tones are an easy and lovely way to do that, and they just happen to be a favorite of Nate and Jeremiah. From creams, to taupes, to wood tones, this palette is inherently calming and key to a hygge home.
2 | Simple Things. It’s amazing how placing a chair in a corner can make it instantly inviting, right? With this small styling choice, Nate and Jeremiah have created a moment where you can imagine yourself curling up with a cup of hot cocoa and a book. That moment is what hygge is all about. Taking pleasure in the simple things and turning them into fond memories.
3 | Cozy Vibes. Super soft, extra touchable textures are essential in a hygge-inspired room, and Nate and Jeremiah’s pieces have got that concept covered. From the luxurious velvety upholstery on their Ames sofa, to the thick shearling-style fabric on their Chloe cocktail ottoman, the layers are all ultra-comfortable and ultra-irresistible.
4 | Natural Elements. Nate and Jeremiah’s collection reflects their love of bringing the outside into their spaces - a main ingredient in hygge interiors. The natural warmth and beauty that materials like wood add to a room are the heart and soul of hygge.
You’ll Obsess Over These 3 Design Trends from Nate + Jeremiah's Collection
With the launch of Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent’s upholstery collection for Living Spaces comes the introduction of new color and design trends that will make your season. These interior design stars have their finger on the pulse of all things fresh and timeless, and their pieces feature striking elements and unique details that style dreams are made of. Below are 3 trends taken straight from their collection, and we think you’ll go crazy for them - we sure have!
Trend 1 | Front + Center Texture Nate and Jeremiah’s upholstered designs don’t just look beautiful, they feel irresistible. From luxe velvets, to nubby linens to the soft and cozy shearling-inspired upholstery that’s pictured here on their Liv chair, Nate and Jeremiah’s designs are meant to be seen and touched. This fabric is actually 100% polyester that mimics the texture of wool or fleece from a shearling sheep. You’ll also see this fabric on their boho-chic Chloe cocktail ottoman and practical yet beautiful Norah storage ottoman.
Trend 2 | A Leg Up on Style Like any true designer, Nate and Jeremiah are all about the details. The attention they pay to the smallest of elements is obvious in features like button tufting, channeled backs, unique shapes, sculptural lines and striking legs. Take the stems on their Ames chair and sofa, for instance. These tapered stunners end in glamorous brass caps. As minute as this detail may be, that’s all it takes to elevate a design to new heights of style. And truly, that’s all it takes to make us swoon.
Trend 3 | Ode to Architecture Both Nate and Jeremiah possess a deep appreciation for pivotal style eras and time periods, as well as influential designers and architects. In fact, several of the pieces in their collection were inspired by specific design movements and works from their favorite artists.
Media Outlets Go Wild for Nate and Jeremiah's Collection
On the heels of launching their exclusive upholstery collection for Living Spaces, interior designers Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent are capturing the attention and affection of major media outlets, including top lifestyle and design publications. What has all of them abuzz, aside from the beyond gorgeous pieces? The beyond affordable prices! Giving you the opportunity to bring a piece of them and their style home - without breaking the bank - is what this collection is all about. Everyone can live beautifully and tell their story with Nate and Jeremiah’s pieces. And if these articles are any indication, the future is looking bright for them and chic for you.
- People: Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Debut Furniture Line Inspired by Their Own Home
- Architectural Digest-Clever: Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Just Launched New Sofas—and They're Under $1,000
- California Home + Design: Product of the Day: Gwen Sofa
- My Domaine: Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent's New Furniture Line Is Here—Shop Every Piece
- Hunker: The New Nate + Jeremiah for Living Spaces Line Offers More Bang for Your Buck
- Apartment Therapy: How Nate Berkus & Jeremiah Brent Spend the Perfect Night In
- PureWow: Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Just Dropped a Line of Very Gorgeous, Very Affordable Sofas
- House Beautiful: You Need To See Nate Berkus And Jeremiah Brent's New Furniture Collection
- Lonny: Nate Berkus & Jeremiah Brent Just Launched A Trendy Living Spaces Collab
- Yahoo!: Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Just Launched New Sofas—and They're Under $1,000
- The Chalkboard: Pancakes + Potpourri: Mornings At Home with Nate Berkus + Jeremiah Brent
- House Beautiful: You've Got To See These Faux-Shearling Chairs Nate Berkus And Jeremiah Brent Designed
- Brit + Co: Nate Berkus Just Launched a Home Collection With Hubby Jeremiah Brent and We Want It ALL
- Mansion Global: Nate Berkus is a ‘Deep Admirer of Old Homes’
- Rue Mag: Nate Berkus & Jeremiah Brent’s Newest Affordable Collection
- California Home + Design: The Collected Home: Nate + Jeremiah for Living Spaces
- Business of Home: A Look at Jeremiah Brent and Nate Berkus’ New Line
- Real Simple: Here It Is, the 2018 Real Simple Home: See 50+ Inspiring Ideas You Can Steal for Your Place