Cotton Bed Sheets133 items starting at $25
Bed Sheet Sets
A quality set of new bed sheets should offer more than just a soft fabric design. If you’re shopping for bed sheets, here are some of the features to look for to help you get your most comfortable night’s sleep.
- Temperature Regulation: If you find yourself waking up multiple times in the night craving a cooler sleeping surface, it’s time for a new set of bed sheets – and one specifically designed with temperature-regulation. Once you sleep in sheets made from breathable, lightweight fabric designed to wick away moisture and dissipate body heat, you’ll quickly find the problem of ‘sleeping too hot’ to be a thing of the long-forgotten past.
- Silky Soft Comfort: For high-quality breathability and the ultimate in lightweight comfort, you can’t beat a soft cotton blend. For an extra-cool feel, look for designs that feature ventilated fabric technology for cooling air circulation – all night long.
- Moisture-Wicking Technology: To keep moisture away for nightlong comfort, look for bed sheets designed with quick-drying, moisture-wicking technologies. After all, a cool, temperature-regulated sleeping area will mean nothing if you keep waking up all night due to humidity.
- Allergen Reducing: For people with allergies, one of the biggest contributors to poor sleep quality occurs when you breathe in dust and other disruptive environs. To help keep the allergens at bay and you breathing easy, look for bed sheets designed to protect specifically against common household allergy-triggers – dust and pet dander among them.
- No-Slip Grip: There’s only one downside to sheets that offer the silkiest, softest feel imaginable: without a durable, elastic band, they can easily slip off the bed completely. For a comfortable night’s sleep – that won’t slip away from under you – make sure your bed sheets come with a quality powerband designed to grip around the edges of your mattress.
- Easy-to-Care for Designs: No matter how high quality your bed sheets are, you’ll need to wash them regularly if you want to keep them clean and fresh. Bed sheets made with designs that wash and dry quickly, can be washed in cold water and are wrinkle-resistant aren’t just easy to care for – they also help save you money in the long run.