Summit White Full Roomsaver Bed With 2-Drawer Captains Trundle$835
- Not Displayed | View at other stores
- FREE store pickup on Oct 20 or later
- FREE pickup at Rialto - DCtoday or later
- Shipping is unavailable for your ZIP code
|Footboard Height (in.)||24.00||Decorative Hardware/Finial Finish||Silver|
|Headboard Height (in.)||50.00||No. of Slats||3|
|Collection||Summit White||Bed Slat Type||Slat Roll|
|Bed Type||Roomsaver/Lounge Bed||Adjustable Rail Height||No|
|Size||Full||Recommended Box Spring||Box Spring Optional|
|Style||Traditional||Recommended Mattress Height (in)||9"-12"|
|Color Family||White||Assembly Time (minutes)||30|
|Material||Wood||Type of Assembly Required||Attach hb to ends / attach frame rails to ends / install knobs on underdresser|
|Material Content||Ponderosa Pine / Birch Plywood||CA Resident Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Lifestyle||Kids & Teens|
How does the trundle roll out? Is it on wheels or does it have drawer-like brackets so it doesn't touch the floor when pulling it out?
does the upper full bed need a box spring or can a full matress just be added directly on the foundation?
is the bottom mattress included with the price ?
What tools are needed to take apart and put together this bed?
Mattress heights: full and twin
Does anyone know if there is a guardrail that would work with this bed?
What’s the weight limit on the trundle?
* Every effort has been made to guarantee the prices and availability of the products contained in this website, however in the event there are discrepancies in-store information will take precedence.