Dalton Twin Over Full Bunk Bed$550
- Not Displayed | View at other stores
- FREE store pickup on Oct 17 or later
- FREE pickup at Rialto - DCtoday or later
- Shipping is unavailable for your ZIP code
|Collection||Dalton||Bed Slat Type||Slat Roll|
|Bed Type||Panel Bed||Adjustable Rail Height||No|
|Size||Twin over Full||Recommended Box Spring||Box Spring Optional|
|Style||Transitional||Recommended Mattress Height (in)||9-12""|
|Color Family||Brown||Assembly Time (minutes)||30|
|Material||Wood||Care Instructions||Wipe with a soft, damp cloth|
|Material Content||Hardwood with Veneer||CA Resident Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Lifestyle||Kids & Teens||Bunk Bed Converts Into 2 Separate Beds||No|
|Bed Rail Type||Bolt On|
Does it come with mattresses?
Is the ladder location universal?
Does this bed need the bunky boards as well when purchasing the mattresses?
Does this bunk bed seperate into two beds?
Is the ladder removable?
Does it matter which end the head lies (i.e. for safety or otherwise)? My husband has the children lying the opposite end shown in the photo.
What color is this bed?
Does this item come with the wooden slats/Bunkie board? I noticed it the picture it is featured but item description is not clear if it is included.
Drawer storage unit
What is the maximum weight for both beds?
* Every effort has been made to guarantee the prices and availability of the products contained in this website, however in the event there are discrepancies in-store information will take precedence.