Schedule or Update Your Delivery
We partner with a 3rd party logistics company to fulfill deliveries outside of our local markets.
What to expect:
- Confirm your delivery address and contact information are correct. The delivery address determines where your items are shipped. If items ship to the wrong warehouse, a 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be charged. Any change to your delivery address will delay your delivery date.
- Please share with us any considerations for delivery like gate codes, freight elevators, building requirements.
2. In Transit:
Once your items are in transit, you will be sent a link to track your delivery.
- If your order includes non-stock or custom items, your order will not ship until all items are available and ready for shipment. Once we receive your items from our manufacturers, your order will ship from Living Spaces to our 3rd party partner hubs. You will receive a ship notification via email.
You can track your order by visiting www.livingspaces.com/track-delivery. Enter your order number and delivery zip code, select "Track My Order" and then click on the "XPO Tracking Number."
- When tracking your delivery, please note that your item(s) may arrive and depart multiple XPO locations prior to reaching your local area. When your order arrives in your local area, it will reflect "Received at Last Mile Hub". XPO Logistics will contact you within 48 hours to schedule your specific delivery date/window.
3. Scheduling Delivery:
- Our 3rd party logistics partner (XPO Logistics) will contact you with your delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- You will receive a 4-hour window delivery confirmation the day prior to your delivery via text message or email.
4. Day of Delivery:
- We will place item(s) inside the front door of your residence.
- Assembly and removal of boxes and debris is not included.
- A person over the age of 18 must be present to sign for the delivery.
- A safe and dry location must be available to deliver items.
- For apartment style locations, delivered items must not block walkways and stairwells.
- XPO delivers to the 3rd floor or up to 2 flights of stairs, for locations above the 3rd floor, items will deliver to the Foyer (or lobby) of the building.