Wine Tasting Event
at Living Spaces, Van Nuys
Our event is full and we are no longer able to accept RSVPs. If you have already submitted your RSVP, we look forward to seeing you there.
For questions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For event information, see our FAQs.
Living Spaces Van Nuys is located at
14400 Arminta St Panorama City, CA 91402
*By submitting your email address, you are opting in to receive email communication from Living Spaces. You can unsubscribe at any time.
This event is a wine tasting and meet-and-greet hosted by Living Spaces in collaboration with Lasorda Family Wines and Tommy Lasorda.When does this event take place?
This event takes place on Saturday, August 11 from 5pm-8pm at Living Spaces Van Nuys.Where is Living Spaces Van Nuys located?
Living Spaces Van Nuys is located at 14400 Arminta St., Panorama City, CA, 91402.How can I submit my RSVP?
You can submit your RSVP at above. You’ll be asked to provide your name, email address, and number of attendees in your group.Will I receive an email confirmation for my RSVP?
No you will not receive an email confirmation. We will track your name and number of guests attending through the RSVP submission form. You can email email@example.com if you have any questions.How will I know that my name and number of attendees joining me is on the list?
- By submitting your RSVP, you are providing us your name and email address so we will have your information on a list.
- Once you’ve submitted your RSVP, you should see a pop-up confirming that your RSVP went through. If you do not see this pop-up message, please submit your RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is open to a maximum of 300 attendees total for the night. The invite to the event is open to the public, and RSVPs are being accepted on a first come first served basis.Can I attend the event if I did not RSVP?
We unfortunately cannot allow guests into the event space who did not submit a RSVP.Where should I park my car at the event?
You can park your car in any available space in the Living Spaces Van Nuys parking lot.How do I enter the event when I arrive?
- You will check in at the event entrance within the Living Spaces Van Nuys store, where we’ll confirm that your name and number of guests you RSVPd for is on the RSVP list. We’ll check IDs and provide wristbands for all attendees who intend to partake in the wine tasting.
- You can then visit one of the two bars in the space to taste your wine, and you can get in line to meet Tommy Lasorda.
Yes, we will be checking IDs and providing wristbands for all attendees who will be partaking in wine tasting.How much wine am I able to taste?
There will be a Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay available for tasting. Each guest age 21 and older will be able to taste each wine once, for a total of two tastings per person.Are children and teens allowed to attend the event?
Yes people under the age of 21 are allowed to attend. There will be soft drinks and water available for these guests.Will there be any food at the event?
Light Italian hors d’oeuvres will be served.Is there a cost to attend the event?
There is no cost to attend the event; however there is a charge to purchase wine bottles should you choose to do so.Will there be wine bottles for purchase? How much does each bottle cost?
- You can purchase the Cabernet Sauvignon at the event for take-home, or you can place an order to be shipped to your preferred location. The Chardonnay will not be available for take-home purchase night of the event, but you can place an order for shipment. Shipping is only available in California at this time.
- The Cabernet is $24.00 per bottle and the Chardonnay is $19.00 per bottle. Shipping is free for purchase of four bottles or more.
- Wine bottle purchase will be managed by Lasorda Family Wines directly within the event space.
Please email any other questions you may have to email@example.com.