Summit White Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed With Stairway Chest$970
- Not Displayed | View at other stores
- FREE store pickup on Oct 17 or later
- FREE pickup at Rialto - DCtoday or later
- Shipping is unavailable for your ZIP code
|Footboard Height (in.)||61.00||Bed Slat Type||Slat Roll|
|Headboard Height (in.)||61.00||Floor Clearance Height (in)||9.50|
|Collection||Summit White||Adjustable Rail Height||No|
|Bed Type||Panel Bed||Recommended Box Spring||Box Spring Optional|
|Size||Twin over Twin||Recommended Mattress Height (in)||9"-12"|
|Style||Traditional||Recommended Box Spring for Top Bunk||Bunky Board|
|Color Family||White||Assembly Time (minutes)||60|
|Material||Wood||Type of Assembly Required||Install lag screws to mattress & guard rails for top & bottom bunk & stack on dowels|
|Material Content||Ponderosa Pine / Birch Plywood||Country of Origin||United States|
|Lifestyle||Kids & Teens||CA Resident Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Decorative Hardware/Finial Finish||Silver||Bunk Bed Converts Into 2 Separate Beds||Yes|
|No. of Slats||6|
Can the bottom twin bed be removed and the structure still be stable? We want nothing underneath loft bec.
Can the stairway chest be installed on the other side?
Can this be separated into two twins?
What size mattress (depth) would be best for these beds?
* Every effort has been made to guarantee the prices and availability of the products contained in this website, however in the event there are discrepancies in-store information will take precedence.