Shopping in a Living Spaces store is like no other home furniture-buying experience! Here are just a few things that can happen when you visit a Living Spaces store:
- Meet the friendly, non-commissioned staff. Living Spaces team members are friendly and non-commissioned. Pick their brains for details on your favorite products or ask them about the latest styles – they’re here to help!
- Enjoy free freshly brewed coffee. Sip on complementary – and freshly brewed! – tea or coffee as you shop in the store.
- Shop fresh designs for every room. Living Spaces offers a wide selection of the latest trends and timeless designs for the living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom and more.
- Discover a one-of-a-kind Elements piece. Elements is a collection of unique pieces, each made all over the world. You’ll see them scattered through the showrooms; if you see one you love, it’s best you grab it while it’s still there – it is likely the only one of its kind!
- Customize your upholstery. Spot an item you love, but wish it were in a different color? No problem – ask a team member to show you a book of fabric and leather swatches for effortless customization.
- Try the 3D Room Designer with a pro designer. Need some design help? Get inspired (and learn a thing or two!) with an on-site designer, as he or she helps to bring your dream rooms to life with the 3D Room Designer.
- Visit the Revive Sleep Center. Experience sleep like never before when you take a nap on one (or ten!) of the comfort mattresses in the Revive Sleep Center.
- Learn about special financing. Living Spaces Credit Card holders can enjoy special financing offers and easy payment plans. Talk to a team member to learn more!
- Find major deals on pieces you love in an Outlet Center. Find your favorite designs at high discounts in an Outlet Center – visit the Outlet Center page to find the Outlet Centers nearest you!
Five bonus benefits of shopping in-store:
- Supervised kids play area. You will love the furniture-shopping experience at Living Spaces – and so will your kids!
- QR codes. With your mobile device, scan the QR code on any product through livingspaces.com or Pro Shopper (see below!) to see product information, reviews and more.
- The Pro Shopper app. Have you heard about Pro Shopper by Living Spaces? Use it to learn about the products you like while browsing in-store – and share your favorites with friends and family!
- Free Wi-Fi. Each Living Spaces store is equipped with free Wi-Fi for your convenience – especially helpful when using the Pro Shopper app!
- A chance to feel the furniture for yourself! While online shopping has its benefits, nothing beats the in-store shopping experience. Feel the textures of leather sofas and shag rugs, try out the power capabilities of reclining chairs and even take a nap on a luxurious mattress – the choice is yours, and the possibilities are endless.
What Kind of Store Is Living Spaces?
Living Spaces is a home furniture and decor store, offering a range of styles for every taste and budget.
For a home furniture shopping experience made fun, easy and affordable, stop by a Living Spaces near you today!
Click here for a full list of our store locations.
Living Spaces In-Store Shopping FAQs
Yes, you can pay by check in stores.
Yes but they must be held at all times and not allowed on the furniture. In addition, we do allows service dogs.
You can check the "Shipping and Availability" section on the product page to see if an item is displayed at a store near you. Look for the "On Display" text. If it's displayed at your nearest store, it will appear here.
Yes, with exceptions to Vista, La Mirada, Van Nuys, and Rancho Cucamonga which all have an outlet center. These outlet centers will have additional items which some stores may not. Additionally, all items in all stores can be viewed online.
We are open 10am-9pm Monday through Friday and 9am-9pm on Saturday/Sunday.
Yes, the Apple Pay payment method is currently accepted in stores and on Livingspaces.com.
Some accessory items we sell on our website are shipped directly from partner vendors and cannot be sent to our store locations for pick up. These items will be sent directly to your home.
All our accessories (wall art, pillows, decor, etc) are available to be taken home at the time of purchase. Please note, rugs are the only accessory item that will be unavailable to take home the same day if purchasing in store.
For the majority of our stores, you are not able to take furniture directly from the store. After you place your order, we'll transfer the furniture to that store for pickup as early as the next day.
What Is Kids Spaces? FAQs on the Super-Cool Play Zone Inside Our Stores
All Living Spaces locations have Fun Rooms, a space set aside where kids can hang out and exhale. Additionally, there are a few Living Spaces locations with an all-out climbing gym-inspired zone meant just for kids — while the grown-ups shop. Take a look at the FAQs regarding our Kids Spaces and Fun Rooms here.
Yes, Kids Spaces/Fun rooms are open everyday.
Kids Spaces/Fun Rooms are open from 10am-8pm.
Yes, only children from the ages of 4-12 years old.
Yes, there is a 2-hour limit.
Yes, every child needs to be checked in by a parent or guardian. More details given at the store.
No food or drinks are allowed.
No, parents/guardians must remain on site while the child is checked into Kids Spaces and be available for immediate contact if needed.
No, however we try to keep a 10 to 1 ratio. In the instance where a parent wanted to check in 3 kids into a kid’s spaces area that already had 8 kids, they would only be able to check in one child.
They do go through an internal training/certification but do not have any external medical certification.
— More Great Articles —
Read the Latest
Editorial Disclaimer: Articles featuring tips and advice are intended for educational purposes and only as general recommendations. Always practice personal discretion when using and caring for furniture, decor and related items.