Take a sip and melt away into Christmasland, where the snow is powder-fresh and music festive – and every house is made of gingerbread. Go ahead and take a sip . . . and if you don’t have a sip nearby, make one! Here, we’re sharing 3 easy ways to serve up Christmas drinks this holiday. Mix, shake or stir, then pour one out and let the seasonal magic begin.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Add: 1 oz cranberry juice, 2 oz orange juice, ½ tbsp grenadine; top off 3-4 oz ginger ale + garnish with rosemary sprig and fresh cranberries
- 2 oz eggnog, 3 oz coconut milk, 1½ tbsp pumpkin puree, 1 tbsp pumpkin butter
- Shake and pour. Add ice; garnish cinnamon sticks and pumpkin spice
- ½ oz simple syrup, 10 torn mint leaves, 2 lime wedges
- Muddle and add ice, ¼ cup pomegranate juice, ¼ cup lemonade
- Top off seltzer; garnish pomegranate seeds, mint leaves
— More Great Articles —
Read the Latest
Editorial Disclaimer: Articles featuring tips and advice are intended for educational purposes and only as general recommendations. Always practice personal discretion when using and caring for furniture, decor and related items.