Comfort + Support
Each Revive mattress is crafted to bring you the kind of responsive comfort that will last through the night, keeping you supported and asleep. Here are a few of the ways Revive accomplishes this.
- Eco-Flex HD Foam: Revive mattresses are made with Eco-Flex HD Foam, a type of memory foam designed with higher density for longer lasting comfort and support. Revive foam is also Certi-Pur certified for healthy and eco-friendly sleep
- Supportive Coil System: Hybrid and innerspring mattresses by Revive are designed with high-quality coil systems designed for targeted, responsive support. Some Revive mattresses also feature a Caliber Edge Wrapped Coil System of individually-wrapped coils for virtually eliminated motion transfer between sleepers.
- Tri-Zoned Foam Encasement Design: Featured in Revive Series 4, 5 and 6, a specially formulated foam edge helps to keep the edges of the mattress from sagging – and provides extra lumbar support to help reduce aches and pains.
If you're looking for cooling comfort, Revive's got it. Here are a couple of the ways Revive mattresses work to keep you cool and comfortable.
- CoolTouch GEL Memory Foam: CoolTouch GEL Memory Foam is not your typical memory foam. Packed with heat-dispersing gel and infused with ventilated, open-cell passageways, CoolTouch brings 12x more breathable comfort than other nationally-advertised memory foam products.
- Cool Bounce Copper Gel: Revive mattresses with Cool Bounce Copper Gel infuse ventilated foam layers with the science of copper gel – for heat-dispersion and lasting support.
Direct Contact Design
Thanks to Revive's unique 'surface gel,' you can experience all the cooling and contour benefits of gel foam from the moment you come in contact with it; look for Revive mattresses featuring Direct Contact Design for ultimate deep sleep results.