All About Wall Mirrors
Wall mirrors represent just one type of mirror, yet they’re the most common and versatile of the bunch. These mirrors hang on walls using not much more than screws and anchors – simple hardware that lets you position wall mirrors anywhere you choose.
Tips for Decorating Your Space
You can use wall mirrors as a focal point, to complement existing decor, to make the room appear larger, and to brighten a gloomy space by reflecting natural light.
- On a large wall, place two rectangular mirrors side by side.
- Create a feature wall with a set of mirrors, each with a different design.
- Open up a dark passage with a series of stacked frameless mirrors.
- Add instant depth with large mirrors on opposite walls.
- In a room with too many straight lines, choose an oval mirror with elaborate frame.