Living Spaces One(1) Year Limited Warranty
Living Spaces offers a one (1) year1 limited warranty on most2 of its furniture covering manufacturer defects in workmanship and material. In the event a defect that is covered by the warranty is found, Living Spaces will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part. The Living Spaces Warranty is effective from the date of delivery and does not cover the cost of labor and transportation. Additional warranty protection is available under the Living Spaces Care Free Plan extended warranty.3
Accidental damage and normal wear and tear from in-home use is not covered as part of the Living Spaces Warranty. Additional items not covered or that may void the Living Spaces Warranty are noted below:
- Customer modifications
- Fabric damage due to fabric protection application
- Colorfastness or dye lot variations of fabrics
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse or accidents
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care (e.g. excessive pet hair)
- Non-residential use or use for which the product was not designed
- Settling of cushions due to normal wear and tear
- Piling or wrinkling in fabric
- Seam separation due to customer modification, neglect, or abuse
- Fabric fading or discoloration due to elements such as sunlight
- Water damage to electrical components
- Natural wood grain characteristics
Cost to have Living Spaces Warranty item serviced4
|Cost of replacement parts||$0|
|Schedule in-home service tech||$99|
|Transportation – pick up and redelivery after service||$99|
|Cost of labor||$50 per hour|
1Frames are covered for (3) three years from a structural defect in materials or workmanship not caused by neglect or abuse. Springs are covered for (3) three years from breakage or detachment not caused by neglect or abuse.
2The Living Spaces Warranty does not cover furniture used for commercial or institutional purposes including but not limited to home daycare, business and rental purposes. The Living Spaces Warranty does not cover accessories or clearance and floor model furniture sold "as-is". There is no exchange, refund, return or service for "as-is" items. The Living Spaces Warranty does not cover mattresses; however, click here to learn more about manufacturer warranties for mattresses and adjustable bases sold at Living Spaces.
3The Living Spaces Care Free Plan provides extended warranty coverage for the cost of labor, transportation and parts for covered items. Click here to learn more about the Living Spaces Care Free Plan.
The Living Spaces Warranty claims process
- Step 1: Take photos of the defective area as well as several photos to show a 360 degree view of the item (required picture angles may be provided by Living Spaces).
- Step 2: Locate your Sales Order number (if available) and contact Living Spaces Guest Services department at (877) 266-7300. The Warranty Service Representatives will assist you in determining if your claim is covered.
- Step 3: If your claim is approved, Living Spaces Warranty Service Representatives will schedule a technician to attempt an in-home repair for a fee of $99.
- If the technician cannot complete the in-home repair during the initial visit, a Living Spaces Warranty Service Representative will provide an estimate for labor and transportation. The charge for labor is $50 per hour (or fraction thereof).
Bringing my merchandise in for service
You must have an open claim and authorization from the Living Spaces Warranty Service team before transporting your merchandise to a Living Spaces facility for repair.
The Living Spaces Return and Exchange Policies
Please follow this link to the Living Spaces Return and Exchange Policies.