If you or your family lost your home to the recent fires in California, Living Spaces wants to help put your life back together. After all you’ve been through, you could probably use a good night’s sleep.
How to Get Your FREE Mattress Set
- All California fire victims who have an approved FEMA determination letter or insurance award letter are eligible to receive a free Series 4 mattress in a Twin, Full, Queen, Eastern King or California King size and a free foundation.
- If you are in need of a mattress from the current fires in Southern California, please go in to your nearest Living Spaces store to place your mattress order. Find a location near you: www.livingspaces.com/stores.
- If you are in need of a mattress due to the current Camp Fire in Northern California, please contact Cheri Sandberg via email at email@example.com or via phone at 530-513-2604 between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm.
- If you are still in need of a mattress from the Carr fires, please place your order with Katie Swartz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 530-551-1095 between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Evidence of approved FEMA or insurance company award is required.
- One mattress set will be given per household.
- Offer does not apply to web orders.
- Southern California residents: We will arrange for you to pick up your mattress at a store. If you will be purchasing additional items, you can also choose to have everything delivered for a standard delivery fee.