Kids Wall Art150 items starting at $49
Explore More Wall Art
Teen and Kids Wall Art
Featuring everything from classic children’s designs to the latest trends in teen style, kids wall art is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to refresh any child’s bedroom.
Kids Wall Art
Wall art featuring bright colors and fun subjects can do more than just add bold style to your child’s room – it can spark your child’s imagination, encourage creativity and create a relaxed, playful space your child will love.
- Kids Baseball Art: Hit out-of-the-park style with kids’ baseball wall art, perfect for any sports-themed kid’s bedroom.
- Kids Galaxy Art: Line the walls with a dash of excitement, and encourage your child’s dreams and passions with wall art featuring stars, rocket ships and other emblems of outer space.
Teen Wall Art
Whether your teen prefers the excitement of city life or the chill breeze of the ocean coast, his or her room is just one wall art gallery away from refreshing style.
- Surfer Art: Hang loose – and create effortless breeze – with totally rad surfer wall art!
- Cityscapes Art: Photographs of New York, Los Angeles and other stunning cities at night will light up your teen’s room with chic style.
How to Style Teens and Kids Wall Art Galleries
Learn how to style the perfect gallery of teens and kids wall art with these easy-to-follow decorating steps.
- Choose bright colors and fun subjects – and involve your child. While you may have your own heart set on a certain piece for your child’s room, don’t settle on it just yet – because your child may have a different idea entirely. Keep your child involved in the decision-making process to ensure a bedroom style he will be proud to call his own.
- Seal in the look with frames. If you are styling a kids art gallery of four pieces or more, consider mixing non-framed art with framed art for a balanced mix of sleek and casual.
- Pair it Up. For a kid’s art gallery that’s on-trend, hang art deco in groups of two – and remember that both pieces don’t have to be wall art. When styled with a traditional art piece, wall sconces, clocks and mirrors can all offer their own unique artistic flair.
- Go bold. Don’t be afraid to stray from the side-by-side look of traditional galleries. Remember that as long as you keep a balanced symmetry, anything goes!