Animal Wall Art for the Home
To animal lovers, animal wall art is more than just a home decoration – it is a celebration of the grace, majesty and beauty inherent within all living things.
Types of Animal Art for the Home
Incorporate your passion for furry critters and majestic creatures through wall art featuring horses, deer, fish and more.
- Horse Art: Nothing adds a rustic charm to the home quite like a small gallery of horse paintings.
- Bird Art: Captivate guests with art featuring peaceful robins, blue jays and more.
- Turtle Art: A painting of a bright turtle – especially when portrayed within its vibrant habitat – will add a touch of bold energy to any space.
- Sea Fish Art: Perfect for coastal or beach-chic styles, fish art will cool down a room’s color temperature with splashes of vivid blues and greens.
- Elephant Art: There’s nothing like a majestic elephant to spark the imagination and add a whimsical charm to the home.
- Deer Art: A portrait of a deer in subdued watercolor offers a sense of quiet wonder – perfect for the bedroom, bathroom and other areas of the home where you go to relax.
- Owl Art: Owl paintings – especially when styled with splashes of bright teal, red and other energizing colors – will invite a playful air into any home.
How to Style an Animal Wall Art Gallery
Whether they are furry, scaly or feathery, animals have a special place in your heart – so let them shine in your home with wall art!
- Consider the Type of Animal
When styling an animal wall art gallery, you want to keep a focused aesthetic – so avoid grouping together animals of different types or habitats. A picture of a single bucolic sheep, for example, paired with a picture of a school of deep-sea fish may prove disorienting for the viewer; however, the same sheep next to a grazing cow or deer will provide a smooth cohesiveness and a calming appeal.
With that said, you also want to remember, when styling your gallery, to have fun! Unlike the more traditional and widespread floral or landscape wall art, animal wall art brings an unexpected charm all its own. Hang it near an accent chair in a fun pattern or color, or in surprise corners – like next to the TV or above the toilet! – for a quirky spin on wall deco.