Black 60'' - 70'' Depth Trundle Beds1 item starting at $195
Trundle Beds & Pull-Out Beds
Featuring such chic styles and easy-to-use designs, trundle beds make for cozy daytime lounging – and an effortless solution for when you need to host overnight guests in a pinch!
What Is a Trundle Bed
A trundle bed is a bed designed with another bed underneath it – which can be pulled out at any time for whenever you need the extra sleep space.
Popular Types of Trundle Beds
Trundle beds come in many shapes and sizes – and for many different purposes. Here are just a few of the most popular trundle bed types:
- The classic trundle bed. A classic trundle design is similar in appearance to a standard, non-trundle bed and often features a panel or covering – in the area where you would normally see the ‘under-bed’ space – to conceal the extra mattress.
- The daybed with trundle. In terms of both appearance and style, a daybed trundle is half-trundle bed, half-sofa, making it the versatile and easy choice for guest bedrooms and small-space living.
- The trundle bed with drawers. A trundle bed with drawers features pull-out drawers – usually in the area of the under-bed space – for convenient organization, as well as to conceal the second mattress.
- The trundle bed with bookcase headboard. Just as the name implies, a trundle bed with bookcase headboard features a headboard with shelves – perfect for storing books and accessories.
- The kids trundle bed. A kids trundle bed often comes in a Twin size, for both the main bed and the extra mattress, and is designed to make climbing in and out of bed – and pulling out the trundle – kid-friendly and easy to use.
- The bunk bed with trundle. This bed type takes the concept of extra sleep space to the max. Featuring three mattresses (one on the top bunk, one on the bottom bunk and one to be pulled out from underneath the bed), the trundle bunk bed offers three times the comfort – without taking up any extra floor space.
- The kids bunk bed with trundle and staircase. Exactly like the bunk bed with trundle, but instead of a traditional ladder built into the side of the bedframe, this trundle bed type features a full-on staircase for a safer, kid-friendlier design.
Whether you want to accent a guest or spare room with a chic aesthetic or are simply looking for a bed designed to fit in small spaces – such as studios – trundle beds are an innovative, stylish solution that will help you save room while providing the sleep space you (and your guests) need for a restorative night’s sleep!
How to Use a Trundle Bed
In a trundle bed, the ‘second’ bed often features a design with wheels, allowing you to simply ‘roll’ the mattress in when it’s not in use – and back out when you need the extra sleep space.