Filters:+ 3 more Show less
Table Decoration Ideas
The tables in your home (your dining tables, end tables, bedside tables and coffee tables) are functional and utilitarian home furnishings. You use them to dine on, as perches for reading lamps and as handy places to rest your coffee cups and wine glasses. But just because tables are functional doesn’t mean you can’t dress them up and adorn them with table decorations! For example, consider these creative table decoration ideas: fill a large vase with colorful Christmas ornaments during the holidays, highlight black and white photos in an assortment of different colored frames or set out large lanterns with scented candles to add ambiance to your interior.
If you’re interested in exploring home décor ideas that feature table decorations, you’re in the right place! We encourage you to browse our eclectic selection of table accessories. Because we have options galore in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes, you can be certain you’ll find options that will complement your personal home décor style.
- Vases are incredibly versatile table toppers. Fill them with a bouquet, a single flower, seashells, etc. Or, let a unique vase be the focal point and let it stand alone.
- Sculptures and figurines are the ideal table decorations to showcase your personal interests or create a theme room of sorts. A side table in a media room could feature a vintage video projector figurine, for example.
- If you’re having trouble finding a look that complements a particular table in your home, you can’t go wrong with candle holder or lanterns. Not sure how to decorate a round coffee table? How about round candleholders or a large lantern! Have a table in a room without windows? Candle holders and lanterns also allow you bathe your space in a warm glow of subdued light.
- Another smart way to decorate a round coffee table? Display round decorative plates.
- If you live in a small space, table boxes aren’t only decorative, they also provide discreet storage for eyeglasses, medications, recipe cards, mail, etc.
- Bookends are also ideal for smaller spaces where you may not have space for accessories that don’t serve a necessary function. You can find bookends ranging from the whimsical to the sleek and modern.
- Why not adorn your home’s bedside tables with decorative table clocks with alarms to keep your family on schedule?
- Keep your vino at arm’s length by adorning your tables with wine racks paired with baskets to hold and showcase your corks? It's the definition of fun and functional!
- A foyer table is an ideal place to display picture frames with photos of your friends and loved ones.