Blue Chenille Loveseats1 item starting at $880
Additional Loveseat Features
While all loveseats are designed to fit approximately two people, no two loveseat styles are the same! Here are a few of the most common features found in different types of loveseats:
- Deep button tufting: Tufted loveseats feature buttons sewn into the backrest for chic style.
- Reclining abilities: Reclining loveseats feature a backrest that can move up and down for ergonomic comfort.
- Upholstery: Upholstered loveseats come in a variety of fabric and leather options for customized comfort.
- Center consoles: Loveseats with center consoles make it easy to store drinks and rest your arms!
- USB ports: Loveseats with USB ports give a ‘smart’ edge to casual lounging.
Home Design Tips
To make sure your loveseat blends in with your existing decor, it’s helpful to know some design basics:
- Traditional Design: Traditional furniture often features rounded edges, plenty of curves and turned wooden legs. These are good choices for older homes and anyone who likes Colonial, Victorian or other historical styles.
- Modern Design: Low seats, straight lines and minimal ornamentation mark modern furniture design. Mid-century modern styles from the 1950s, such as Danish modern sofas, are good examples of this style. This style works well in lofts and very modern homes, or anywhere you want to emphasize clean lines.
- Contemporary or Transitional Design: These loveseats split the difference between traditional and modern furniture design. The overall look has few extra ornaments, but you’ll still find some curves and softness for comfort. This style works across the widest range of home decorating tastes.