Tufted Sofa Beds15 items starting at $495
- With Sleeper (69)
- Made in the USA (35)
- With Track Arms (35)
- Assembled (32)
- Memory Foam (25)
- With Foam Cushions (23)
- With Tight Back (19)
- Deep Seated (16)
- Tufted (15)
- Oversized (10)
- With Tapered Legs (10)
- Long (6)
- Adjustable (5)
- Modular (3)
- With Rolled Arms (3)
- With Storage (2)
- 2 Piece (1)
- High Back (1)
- Nailhead (1)
- With Reversible Chaise (1)
Sleeper Sofas & Sofa Beds
Nothing transforms a living room into a spare bedroom like a sleeper sofa can. Whether you need additional sleeping space for your in-laws or a friend who’s getting close to overstaying his or her welcome, a sofa bed is versatile enough to give your family a place to sit by day and your guests a place to lay their heads at night.
Our collection of pull out sofa beds come in a wide variety of fabrics and colors, so you can rest assured you’ll find the right one to fit your home decor. If you’re looking for something bold and red to make a statement or a classic leather sofa that doubles as a mattress for out-of-towners, you’ll find it here.
Our pull-out sofa beds start at under $400 and ship practically anywhere. And while we carry plenty of different styles, they all have one important thing in common: they’ll all sleep two.
Types and Features of Sofa Beds
- Backrest: Crucial for comfort, the backrest provides support when seated.
- Seat cushions: Comfortable and plush, seat cushions is the first point of contact when settling into a sleeper sofa for sitting. In sleeper sofas terms, two cushions create a two-seater and three cushions create a three-seater. (Seat cushions are also a chance to show off your love of color, commonly found in chic neutrals such as beige, dark grey and black.)
- Pull-out bed: A mattress built into the sofa, designed with a mechanism that allows it to pull out when needed for sleep.
- Metal frame: The inner core of a sleeper sofa designed to keep the mattress and sofa together. Metal framework is crucial for sturdiness and safety.
- Armrests: Found at each side of the sofa, armrests can hold drinks, glasses, books – and, of course, arms!
- High density: Referring to the foam type found in the mattress of a sleeper sofa, high density is firmer and more supportive.
- Bed frame: The structure, usually metal or wood, that supports the mattress inside a sleeper sofa.
Note that sleeper sofas aren’t just for living room furniture! Due to their compact size and ability to fold back in when not in use as a bed, sleeper sofas are the perfect companion to home offices, guest rooms and other small spaces.
Sleeper Sofas: A Summary
Room too small for a sectional sofa? Try a sleeper sofa. Available in materials such as fabric, leather and faux leather, sleeper sofas are the ultimate lounger, combining form and function to transform your space into one that’s comfortable and stylish – and still conserves as much floor space as possible.