Coffee Tables with Storage
With storage coffee tables, there has never been an easier way to showcase sleek style – and conceal unattractive clutter.
Types of Storage Coffee Tables
Each type of storage coffee table offers its own unique way of helping you to stay tidy and organized. Here are just a few of the most popular varieties.
- Coffee tables with lift-tops: Coffee tables with lift tops are kind of genius: a stunning silhouette will charm guests with such remarkable style, they may never know that it actually doubles as practical storage space!
- Coffee tables with drawers (sliding): Simply push the sides of a coffee table with sliding drawers to open up an expanse of space-saving storage.
- Coffee tables with drawers (pull-out): As easy as it sounds, a coffee table with drawers lets you compartmentalize your magazines, electronics and other personal items – all at the pull of a drawer.
- Coffee tables with shelves: Featuring a two-in-one design, a coffee table with a shelf offers double the practical surface space for storing gadgets, accessories and more.
- Trunk coffee tables: The rustic details and distressed finishes of a vintage-inspired trunk coffee table will take you back to a simpler time – and deliver unbeatable amounts of storage space.
With such a variety of designs and storage solutions, it’s never been easier to choose the perfect coffee table for your space – and lifestyle.
What to Put in Your Coffee Table with Storage
Here are just a few ideas of what to stash in your storage coffee table:
- Books, magazines and notebooks
- TV remotes, tablets and chargers
- Reading glasses and magnifying glasses
- Video games, playing cards and game boards
- Children’s toys, games and stuffed animals
- Linens, throw blankets and decorative pillows
- Miscellaneous personal items and accessories
When it comes down to it, every lifestyle is unique, and the objects involved in one can be completely different from another – so feel free to put in your table whatever is most convenient to your daily routine!
What to Put on Your Coffee Table with Storage
Once you have settled on the perfect coffee table with storage for your living room, you can start decorating it! Choose two or three (depending on how big your table is) accent pieces that reflect your personal style, and keep them in contrasting elements to maintain an aesthetically pleasing contrast. For example, if you place a couple of tall gold candlesticks with a metallic vase, you may create a crowded surface – but pair them with a wooden tray or a short stack of neutral coffee table books, and you’ve established a smooth balance of color and shape for easy, uncluttered style.