3 Piece Coffee Table Set
If you want an easy way to pull your living room together, look no further than coffee table sets. Featuring three separate pieces – popular sets usually include one coffee table and two end tables – each designed with the same materials and workmanship to complement the other, a coffee table set takes the guesswork out of interior decorating.
Choosing a Coffee Table Set for Your Home
To narrow down your search for the perfect coffee table set by size, measure the space in which you plan to place each piece of the set. Take into account any surrounding furniture, and plan to allow for enough floor and walking space, so that it isn’t difficult to maneuver around the room.
Once you know the exact dimensions of your ideal coffee table set, you can start browsing by look and feel. Here are just a few of the most popular coffee table set styles and materials:
Popular Coffee Table Set Styles
- Contemporary: Contemporary sets feature clean lines and often a mix of metal and wood – for industrial chic at its finest.
- Casual: Go with a coffee table set in the casual style for a stunning way to accent your living room while still keeping a laidback vibe.
- Rustic: A rustic set keeps the focus on distressed finishes and simple (or no) details.
- Transitional: If you are unsure of your style or how to accentuate it, your best bet is to choose a coffee table set in the transitional style – which is designed to pair well with any aesthetic.
Coffee Table Set Materials
- Wood: Look for a coffee table set with a rich wood finish to warm up any space.
- Metal: Nothing says ‘sleek chic’ quite like a metallic coffee table set!
Where to Place a Coffee Table Set
One of the most popular ways to style a coffee table set is by placing the coffee table in front of the sofa and the two smaller pieces on either side of it – but feel free to get creative! Consider out-of-the-ordinary placements – like placing one end table near a sofa and the other in an opposite corner of the room – for an aesthetic both chic and completely unique.
Coffee Table Set Décor Ideas
Once you have chosen the coffee table set that reflects your design style and placed it exactly where it suits you best, you can start decorating! Whether it is an elegant glass vase, a whimsical figurine or metallic candleholders (or all of the above!), the pieces you choose to display on your living room tables should be reflective of your unique personality. And remember: coffee table books aren’t just for coffee tables! Place one or two of your favorite volumes on an end table for effortless statement décor.