Natural Metal Office Desks7 items starting at $395
Home Office Desks
Here at Living Spaces, we carry dozens of desks in a variety of materials and finishes to complement the aesthetic of your home office. Looking for the perfect mid-century modern desk? Searching for a classic white desk or a contemporary walnut writing desk? Prefer a glamorous mirrored desk? Whatever style, color, or finish you’re looking for, Living Spaces has the desk that will get the job done!
Select a Style
- The dropfront desk has a sleek, versatile design. With an easy to use drop front, hiding unsightly cords and bulky electronics is as simple as shutting a door. Open air shelves offer ample space for showcasing books and various knickknacks.
- Classic, clean, and compact, the writing desk is an excellent addition to any room. With just enough room for the essentials, this streamlined style is sure to keep you focused on the work ahead.
- The executive desk, also known as the double pedestal desk, has a distinct shapeâ€”its flat top rests on two hefty storage pedestals. Fully equipped with spacious stacked drawers, this desk is ideal for storing supplies and files.
- Airy and ethereal, glass desks feature clean lines, polished metal finishes, and a durable — yet delicate — glass tabletop. These stylish, modern pieces add a touch of elegance and glamour to any space.
- Favor standing over sitting? A counter desk may be the perfect height for your home office work station. With an abundance of shelving and space for storage shelving, staying organized is easier than ever.
- Working from your home office has never been so easy and efficient! Check out the assortment of desk features and functions that make work, study, and play better than ever.
- Keep your workspace neat with a drawer that doubles as a pull out, drop-front keyboard tray. This space saving, practical piece makes it easy to enjoy a comfortable, ergonomic typing experience.
- Looking to reduce clutter in your at home office? Built in power bars and notched drawers keep cables and cords hidden and under control. With all your essentials within close proximity, you’ll never need to leave your desk.
- Locking file cabinets keep your important paperwork safe and secure. Eliminate the need for bulky metal file cabinets with sturdy built-in drawers, already equipped with the hardware you’ll need for hanging files.
- Searching for a desk that’s fun, functional, and space saving? Try a desk with a hutch. Use the handy hutch feature to display tiny trinkets, framed photos of family and friends, or store supplies. You’ll still have plenty of desk space for work or play!
- For a few tips and tricks on creating a home office to suit all of your needs, read the following inspirational blog entries about home workspace, back-to-school inspired and best home desk zones.