Sideboards + Buffet Tables With Adjustable Shelves41 items starting at $495
- With Doors (142)
- With Shelves (137)
- With Storage (135)
- Assembled (119)
- With Drawers (58)
- With Adjustable Shelves (41)
- 3 Drawer (37)
- With Glass Doors (29)
- Tall (18)
- Long (17)
- 2 Shelf (12)
- Narrow (11)
- With Barn Style Doors (6)
- With Marble Top (6)
- With Wine Rack (6)
- 9 Drawer (2)
- Armless (1)
- Backless (1)
- Hand Carved (1)
- Mirrored (1)
Sideboards, Buffet Tables and Servers
Whether your dining room is the site of frequent lavish dinner parties or sometimes-chaotic family dinners, it’s a room that can always benefit from a little extra storage. Buffets and sideboards are the perfect pieces in which to store your cutlery, dinnerware, fine wines, table linens and more.
Sideboards and buffet tables are especially useful, because not only can you store items inside, you can place objects on top. From tricky treats for your next Halloween party to scented candles for your girl’s night in to elaborate gifts for the birthday celebrant, buffets and sideboards are versatile, functional surfaces. These fine furnishings are the ultimate in multifunctional home décor!
Sideboards, buffets and servers aren’t new entries into the furniture arena. These furnishings date back to the 16th century −− when dining tables were often called "boards" −− because they comprised long wooden boards resting atop bases. Before a meal was served, the board was placed atop the bases. When the meal was finished, the board and bases were moved away to make room. European homes had permanent "boards" in their dining rooms on which food and dishes were placed before and after the meal. These were called "sideboards."
The earliest sideboards, buffets tables and servers existed entirely for function. In fact, they were simple tables and didn’t include interior shelving. Over time, they evolved to include shelving, doors, drawers and even mirrors. Today, these furnishings are sought after as much for their beauty as they are for the versatile storage options they provide.
Whether your décor skews toward the modern and industrial or the traditional and rustic, have fun perusing our extensive selection of buffets and sideboards. You’re sure to find multiple options to complement your home's unique style and color scheme. You’ll also find pieces crafted from a range of woods, including pine, acacia, oak, walnut, mango, elm, reclaimed wood (natural and whitewash) and more. Your biggest dilemma will be narrowing down your favorites!
- Our modern and contemporary buffet tables and sideboards feature sleek lines and polished hardware. They’re refined and elegant in their simplicity.
- If rustic charm appeals to you, you'’l love our large selection of reclaimed wood sideboards and buffets. Their weathered and somewhat-antique appearance make them look like inheritances from long-lost ancestors.
- Mid-century modern lovers, browse our selection of buffet tables and sideboards boasting clean lines and a look that feels integrated with nature. Mid-century sideboards look amazing near a window with picturesque views!