Glam Wood Daybeds3 items starting at $550
A daybed is a type of sofa shaped in such a way that it can be used to both sleep in and lounge on. Daybeds don’t ‘convert’ or ‘transform.’ If you want to go from sitting on a daybed to sleeping on a daybed, no pulling, pushing or any sort of physical effort is required to turn the ‘sofa’ part of a daybed into the ‘bed’ part of a daybed; the only ‘physical effort’ involved is the ‘effort’ it takes to position yourself! Sit back and relax on a daybed to lounge on a cozy sofa – and lie down on a daybed to sleep for the night on a cozy bed!
- Panel daybeds: Just as the name implies, panel daybeds feature panels built into the sides of the daybed frame, usually along the backrest and two armrests, to form a unique design that will keep you snug and cozy, whether you use it to lounge in or sleep on – or both!
- Upholstered daybeds: Daybeds covered in a plush fabric upholstery, frame and all, will soften up any space – and prove that the coziest part of your daybed doesn’t have to be restricted to the mattress.
- Metal daybeds: Metal daybeds, or daybeds made with a metal frame, bring a chic industrial charm to the living room or bedroom.
- Adjustable daybeds: Adjustable daybeds let you customize the way you lounge – often in more ways than one. With designs featuring adjustable headrests, ratchet armrests and even reclining backrests, finding your most comfortable lounging or sleeping position is easier than ever.
- Daybeds with storage: With organizational features such as spacious pull-out drawers to keep and compartmentalize your belongings, daybeds with storage are one of the easiest ways to keep a room feeling tidy and spacious.
- Wood daybeds: Look for daybeds that feature back and side paneling made from warm wood to bring a special vintage charm.
- Daybeds with casters: Daybeds with casters, or ‘daybeds on wheels,’ marry convenient portability with a sleek daybed design. Use the casters to rearrange your room layout when you want to effortlessly refresh your style or need to make extra space.
Daybeds with Trundle
Taking ‘efficient style’ to another level, daybeds with trundles feature a sleek trundle bed stored underneath the main daybed frame and which can be pulled out at any time for an instant ‘second’ place to sleep.