Lift Top Coffee Table
Lift-top coffee tables offer an ingenious solution for effortless organization; take your favorite coffee table design and simply raise up the top to reveal a spacious storage compartment!
What Is a Lift-Top Coffee Table?
A lift-top coffee table is a coffee table with a removable top that opens to spacious storage. Featuring easy-to-use designs, in which the tops rise up and to the side, lift-top tables come in a variety of styles and silhouettes.
Why Style with a Lift-Top Coffee Table?
Lift-top coffee tables are one of the easiest design decisions you can make. Chic, streamlined, and, of course, an easy storage solution, the lift-top table makes refreshing your space completely effortless.
Types of Lift-Top Coffee Tables
While all lift-top coffee tables feature a removable surface, there are some designs that vary in the body and details. Here are just a few of the most common models:
- Standard lift-top table: A living room classic, a traditional lift-top design marries function with elegance.
- Lift-top table with drawers: A lift-top design and convenient pullout drawers, all in one sleek silhouette? Spacious storage never felt so elegant!
- Lift-top table with casters: Who says your coffee table has to stay put? Opt for chic casters for easy portability – perfect for when you need extra floor space.
What to Put Inside a Lift-Top Coffee Table
Not sure what the lift-top coffee table can hold? Here are just a few storage ideas!
- Books, papers, notebooks and magazines. Don’t leave them scattered in piles of clutter – conceal them in a chic storage container.
- Decorative blankets and pillows. Stash extra blankets, pillows and linens in your coffee table, and whip them out for your overnight guests.
- Seasonal décor. Instead of storing them in some dusty, hard-to-reach corner of your garage, keep your fall and spring décor in a lift-top table for clean organization.
- TV remotes, video games and accessories. TV remotes, video game accessories and electrical wires need a home, too!
- Children’s games and toys. If you find yourself constantly stepping (barefoot, painfully!) on your child’s toys or tripping over stuffed animals every other second, then get them off the floor for good with a storage coffee table.
- E-readers, tablets and charging devices. Got a collection of mobile devices that seems to be growing by the day? Keep track of it with a sleek storage space.
- Other miscellaneous trinkets. Trinkets, knickknacks, curious – whatever you call them, they can be an easy source of clutter if you’re not careful.
Whether you are looking for a quick organizational method or a chic statement piece for your living room (or both!) opt for a lift-top coffee table!